The term ‘www.keithfarvis.co.uk’ or ‘keithfarvis.co.uk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Information not advice. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only and it is not advice.
- Changes. The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
- Guarantees. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, as to the reliability, availability, timeliness or performance of the website and the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information, materials, products or services found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of information. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Liability. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Material ownership. This website contains graphical material and picture which are owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.